IGNORED

000913 Last road trip for a while

onuthin

I made it back this morning after 1050 miles 16 hrs drive with no time to rest. Picked up vin# 913. Build date Jan 70. I went out on a limb because I couldn't get an answer as to whether or not the engine was original or not.As it says in my post better lucky than good they matched. My wife was concerned about the shape of the car not having much info and I said if it is all there I don't care what shape.Turns out to be in a lot better shape than I could have hoped for.Not only is most of it is there but there is a ton of extra parts.What is not there I have already.The only thing missing is all the knowledge to put it back original.I am not worried about that because of all the great guys in this club with all yall's experience. I will appreciate any and all advice or help I can get. I have been asleep all day and not had the chance to take pictures but I will do that tomorrow.Thanks again for all the support and I will start an album on the progress.

Glad to hear you and your wife and the Z made home safe and sound and you and the wife are still talking. You must have a very loving and understanding wife. Definitely looking foward to seeing pictures !!!! Take you time and stay with it and 913 will be one hell of a car !!!!!!!!