Power windows for a 240 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Power windows for a 240

Featured Replies

Has anyone seen power windows in a 240? If so do you know how it was done?

Thanks

I wish I had an answer for you, however I am wondering the very same thing. I ordered the power-window kit from victoria-british and all they sent me was a generic kit that is completely useless and they charged me $60 for it! Do you know what that costs in canadian $? I hope someone has an answer for the both of us!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.