Black with white metallic photo? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Black with white metallic photo?

Featured Replies

Ok, I have done some searching out there and can't find what I am looking for, so the question (and opions) go out to all you Z lovers.

I am painting my car this weekend after a lot of body work. I am going with a black, original '638 Black Metallic'. But I was thinking of adding in some white metallic to the paint to give it something extra, but I can't find a photo of what it will look like. Does anyone have an idea, opinion or photo of what this will look like? I am using white as my accent color (the grill and brake area)

Generally speaking, when you add white to black you get some shade of grey!

hi

why dont you get an old panel and paint it first to give the look you are after

why not put some white pearl in there or another colour blue pearl or another colour that takes your fansy

and you could try different base colour

i think with a darker base you will get more depth

somebody jump in if i am wrong

robert

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.