Ten minutes late. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ten minutes late.

Featured Replies

One of our regular golfing foursome was unexpectedly transferred to another town, so Bill suggested we ask a new member, Chrisa, to join our group. He seemed a very pleasant bloke so we asked him to join us on the first tee at 9.30 a.m. the following Sunday.

Chrisa said, "Fine, but I may be about ten minutes late".

The following Sunday Chrisa showed up right on time. Not only that, but he played left handed and won the game.

They agreed to meet the following Sunday at 9.30. Chrisa again said, "Okay, but I may be about ten minutes late, so please wait for me".

The next Sunday, Chrisa was there at 9.30 on the dot. This time, he played right handed and beat us again. "Okay for next Sunday at 9.30 ?", Bill asked.

Chrisa said, "Sure, but if I'm ten minutes late, ......."

Enrique said, "Wait a minute, ..... you always say you might be ten minutes late. But you're always right on time and you beat us whether you play left or right handed".

"Well, .... that's true", Chrisa said. "You see, I'm very superstitious. If I wake up and my wife is sleeping on her left side, I play left handed. If she's on her right side, I play right handed".

"What if she's on her back?, asked Rick.

"That's when I'm ten minutes late", said Chrisa.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.