Flares on eBay Australia - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Flares on eBay Australia

Featured Replies

A very interesting thread as I'm looking at running bolt on flares on mine.

The guy I bought the car off stressed his concerns that I restore it properly and original but with the amount of boged over rust I have removed I don't hink he's opinion counts for much.

My wory is whether dramaticly increasing the track, especially on the front, coupled with wider tyres would make it a heavy thing to steer.

I'm probably going to repair the gaurds, get it registered and then try the most offset wheels/tyres I can borrow with a set of spacers I have. If the steering aint too bad. Buy some wheels/flares and cut the gaurds and drill holes for round headed alan-key bolts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.