Mo Friday Funnies - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mo Friday Funnies

Featured Replies

As President Bush gets off the helicopter in front of the White House, he is carrying a baby pig under his arm. The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes, and says: "Nice pig, sir."

The President replies: "This is not a pig, this is an authentic Texan Razorback Hog. I got it for Bill Ramsey."

The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says,

"Nice trade, sir."

Moonpup,

I LOVE IT.

Wish I'd have posted it !!!!!!!!!.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.