l24 help - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

l24 help

Featured Replies

ok I have a stock l24 block with low miles and I could get my head on the maxima n47 head with the small chambers what kind of compression will I get and will there be valve clearance problems

Send phred a PM he is the guru when it comes to heads and engines. This is what he does for a living. To do this just click on private messages at the top of the home page . Gary

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.