OMG...it's really going to happen!!! - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OMG...it's really going to happen!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author
Check out my gallery. The pics look great, I would download more, but it takes too long for me to wait. I am probably doing something wrong. Good luck finding a powdercoater. Rick.

Nice work Rick...unfortunately I don't have budget right now to pull the engine...I'll let necessity force that issue...VERY, VERY, clean underbody...what did you do with your exhaust? No rear sway bar? I'd love to compare notes in person...:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.