IGNORED

Wiring harness fitment

drunkenmaster

Hi guys,

I am looking to compile some images of the correct Z wiring fitment. A lot of cars I have seen have had previous owners merely stuff the wiring back under the carpet and forget about it.

If anyone has taken photos of the harness fitted correctly to their car which they are willing to share, it would be great.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I am looking to compile some images of the correct Z wiring fitment. A lot of cars I have seen have had previous owners merely stuff the wiring back under the carpet and forget about it.

If anyone has taken photos of the harness fitted correctly to their car which they are willing to share, it would be great.

Thanks

If this is what you want I have more views.

The area around the rear 1/4 where the harness goes into the roof is confusing me a bit, I seem to have too much slack for some reason.

It reaches the dome light and rear window defroster fine but there's still too much slack?

It reaches the dome light and rear window defroster fine but there's still too much slack?

Yep, I am not sure if it is the same side as the LHD cars, but the Idea should be the same.

Excuse the dirtiness, I plan on re-covering the harness with new protection once the car is the way i want it.

As a bit of trivia, looking at the harness part number label I found I work for the company that made these.

post-3894-14150796552479_thumb.jpg

post-3894-14150796553241_thumb.jpg