IGNORED

nismo 2 way LSD R180

180sxidewayz

Hi,

I have a JDM Nismo R180 2 way limited slip differential with axles.

This item was removed from a 1995 Nissan S14 Silvia with SR20DE manual transmission in Japan.

This differential has approximately 30,000 miles and it is in very good condition.

Applications:

Nissan 240zx, Datsun 260, 280, and interchangeable with R160 on the Datsun 510.

Non ABS

Gear Ratio: 4.08

picutures available upon request

if interested let me know

ludee00@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have a JDM Nismo R180 2 way limited slip differential with axles.

This item was removed from a 1995 Nissan S14 Silvia with SR20DE manual transmission in Japan.

This differential has approximately 30,000 miles and it is in very good condition.

Applications:

Nissan 240zx, Datsun 260, 280, and interchangeable with R160 on the Datsun 510.

Non ABS

Gear Ratio: 4.08

picutures available upon request

if interested let me know

ludee00@hotmail.com

That is geat, I have a couple of LSD's too. But if I was tring to sell them I would put them in the classifieds and not in a thread. People are here to get and give info not buy stuff, they go to the classifieds for that. Mabey you should move your add there.

:)

I got the pics from the seller and it looks like it's the "short" R180 which according to my research will not fit our Zs without a lot of modifications...

I guess you could try to take out the LSD and the axles and plug those into a normal "long" R180... but then you couldn't use the ring and pinion it comes with because the pinion would be too short for the longer housing...

So then you'd have to find an R180 ring and pinion for a long R180 which would have the right diameter holes in the ring in order to bolt up to this LSD...

Am I right or am I wrong?

-e