IGNORED

Clip of a Rally edition 240Z

Dreco

I right-clicked also the first link, then I was able to see it media Player...Another one for the collection.

Give you one in return...

:ninja:

I did some DVD editing of one of the rally movies, result.... a 7 minute ! Datsun film of the RAC rally. Check my front page, just push the picture :D

gav, i love the video you have up on your website

http://www.viczcar.com/Videos/2004/Meet3/meet3.wmv

whats the name of that song in the background? its a good touch

I think from memory it's called "Stair Sailor - Four to the floor" if you have trouble finding it let me know.

I have more footage that needs to be edited just haven't got around to putting it up yet. Also need to update sections of the website but yeah thanks for the compliment. :rambo:

I did some DVD editing of one of the rally movies, result.... a 7 minute ! Datsun film of the RAC rally. Check my front page, just push the picture :D

just watched that video... amazing footage!!!!.... thanks for putting that up on the web.. I know the history of the Z, but it's always good to SEE it...