FS: 5-Slot Mags (set) - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

FS: 5-Slot Mags (set)

Featured Replies

For Sale:

Set of (4) of 5-slot mags. 14x5. These were the original dealer option wheels available for the early Z's. Theses have been polished and look great. Two of the wheels have small blemishes on some of the edges, but they don't show up unless you're looking closely at the wheel. These are shown in the pictures.

I do not have center caps for these wheels. $150, obo. I would prefer local pickup in San Antonio, Tx, but shipping can be arranged. Shipment by Greyhound bus should be around $80 for the set, I'll have to confirm that though.

post-1264-14150796352543_thumb.jpg

post-1264-14150796352851_thumb.jpg

post-1264-1415079635332_thumb.jpg

post-1264-14150796353513_thumb.jpg

post-1264-14150796353714_thumb.jpg

I sent you a PM on these.

Thanks again Ken. It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm very happy with my new rims.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.