So I visited RockyAuto Japan... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

So I visited RockyAuto Japan...

Featured Replies

Finally I got around to going to RockyAuto (rockyauto.co.jp), with much thanks to one of my colleagues for offering to drive. I was like a kid in a candy store, unfortunately the cars and parts were all in very close proximity to each other which made complete inspection and good photos impossible, but it was great none the less. Finally I have had a chance to crawl over and sit in a 432, and a very nice quality RB25DE 240Z with updated trim that I can only aspire to acheive. I also had a chance to have a look around the garage which was very interesting as well.

My arm really had to be twisted to attend a mountain park where the guys where doing a magazine photo shoot as well as some on-road DVD filming for an upcoming magazine. Great day all in all.

RockyAuto car yard:

post-3894-14150796300558_thumb.jpg

post-3894-14150796300838_thumb.jpg

post-3894-14150796301205_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Photo Shoot (Skyline and the crew returning from filming a customers brown G-nose 240Z on-road):

post-3894-14150796316988_thumb.jpg

post-3894-14150796317362_thumb.jpg

post-3894-14150796317729_thumb.jpg

post-3894-141507963181_thumb.jpg

Dreamy!

Well it looks like there is a minumum character limit of ten, so I will say it again Dreamy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.