Overflow Tank - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Overflow Tank

Featured Replies

yeah so, um, my car doesnt have one of these fine items. i suppose i shodul pick one up, cause im tired of having to fill teh radiator every now and than. i was told a 2 qt one is fine. however, is there a specific one i shoudl get, ie: one that comes with a mounting bracket, etc?

I don't know about the 75, but I know that the 76-78 had them. Go to the junkyard. Usually they are broken but I have managed to find them intact with hoses, bracket and all the hardware. If the 75 didn't have them, the 76-78 unit can be easily mounted and would look original.

post-3797-14150796298552_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.