Jump to content


Overflow Tank


Recommended Posts

yeah so, um, my car doesnt have one of these fine items. i suppose i shodul pick one up, cause im tired of having to fill teh radiator every now and than. i was told a 2 qt one is fine. however, is there a specific one i shoudl get, ie: one that comes with a mounting bracket, etc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know about the 75, but I know that the 76-78 had them. Go to the junkyard. Usually they are broken but I have managed to find them intact with hoses, bracket and all the hardware. If the 75 didn't have them, the 76-78 unit can be easily mounted and would look original.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.