Did some threads get erased? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Did some threads get erased?

Featured Replies

I just got an e-mail stating there was a reply to the "do you know this guy" thread, but I cannot find it for the life of me. The thread has pissadeered.

hmmm. :paranoid:

I did too. I'll guess that Mike removed the entire thread.

Good riddance to it!

It's about time! too bad it won't do any good.

There are too many "members" here that GET OFF on adding their own annoying posts or goading other people into continuing rants.

  • Author
It's about time! too bad it won't do any good.

There are too many "members" here that GET OFF on adding their own annoying posts or goading other people into continuing rants.

:mad: :mad: :angry: :dead: :tapemouth :finger: :mad: :mad:

Geeze Montoya_fan01, you seem mighty frustrated! Are you gonna be OK? :nervous:

I dont know what's more fun, goading the near insane into rants....

or boobs....LOL.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
definitely boobs!

Ahhhhhh. Things are getting back to normal:)

Well, I've been called a boob before...but I'm guessing that's not what you guys want more of. LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.