Jump to content




Recommended Posts

im looking to get a new intake from the mass air sensore i think it is forward. i cant find any except for ebay and i cant buy off ebay so i want to make one like ive seen others do. i was thinking just a 90 degree 3" exhust elbow, a bracket and a K&N cone filter would do the trick. any advice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.