IGNORED

Looking for Advice on Struts and Shocks

Alex 240Z

I ordered OEM springs from Courtesy Nissan for my 71 240Z I am trying to keep the car as stock as possible and really did not want to lower the car. I am running P215/60 R14 tires with dealer added slotted rims. I am trying decide on what type of shocks and struts would be best suited for this set up? Is KYB shocks and struts my best choice ?????

I ordered OEM springs from Courtesy Nissan for my 71 240Z I am trying to keep the car as stock as possible and really did not want to lower the car. I am running P215/60 R14 tires with dealer added slotted rims. I am trying decide on what type of shocks and struts would be best suited for this set up? Is KYB shocks and struts my best choice ?????

Best? No.

Reasonable? Yes.

For a stock suspension, KYB's are fine.

If you wanted performance, you'd get ToKico Illuminas, but if you were going that route you would have gotten stiffer than stock springs, right?

A lot of people like KYB's, in my experience though they are crap, for a stock suspension, they would be fine though. My opinion, I would get a set of tokico blues, great quality, its what Nissan has used for years, and they are just a great strut.

You could just of well ordered your struts from them at the same time.