need help with some pics of front end... - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

need help with some pics of front end...

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

Can anyone post or email me some pics of their 240z? Mine is in the shop getting new floors/rails welded in, and when Im looking at the front end..it appears to have had patch metal put on by a previous owner.

I need some pics of the front without the fenders on either side, showing the frame. Also pics looking at front and the area in the engine bay where the grill gets attached to at the front would help.

While I'm at it...if anyone has pics of the underside showing where the front frame rails are mounted near the t/c(?) rods are that would help also.

I have checked HUNDREDS of pics in the user gallerys...trust me. I have found a few, but anyone with any sitting around, please send them my way.

My email is zirvine (at) rogers (dot) com .(dont want bots sniffing my email).

Thanks again,

Zak

You're lucky I've got mine all apart. It is unmolested so what you see is what came from the factory. If you need better or something in particular let me know.

post-4602-14150796087561_thumb.jpg

post-4602-1415079608779_thumb.jpg

post-4602-1415079608794_thumb.jpg

post-4602-14150796088087_thumb.jpg

post-4602-14150796088236_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanks guys....those are all great. They help out, now I know what part on the front has been re-fabricated on mine.

Zak

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.