IGNORED

- VIDEO - Ok guys.. finally my HOW TO USE SEA FOAM video is here..

PrOxLaMuS©

I made this video a long long time ago...

if you notice I use the statements :

"QUOTE - Vacuum cord" not hose

i also use "brake booster line, or whatever the hell it is"

and no it does not connect to the MASTER cylinder.. but i was an idiot

This is when I first started working on cars.. so bear with me..

But it gets kidna tiring seeing posts with people asking how to use it, or what do I do... or what is Sea Foam..

so I am putting an end to this right now..

Click here to watch HowtoUseSEAFOAM

if there are people so lame that they need instruction on how to pour from a can into a funnel, this video will be a shining light to edumacate them. Good job!

Nice effort. I'm sure not everyone would know instinctually where and how to pour the stuff in and feel confident about it. Sorry montoya_fan, not everyone is as dim....er..I meant to say as bright as you.

I use it in one of the smaller vacuum lines on the intake. I stick the hose into the can, and let it suck up liquid until it stalls (per the instructions on the can). Then you wait 10-15 minutes so the solvents can dissolve the crud before restarting. If you pour it in so slow that the engine never stops, you are just burning it off. It can't do any good that way. I also use it in the gas and it has seemed to help the idle quality, and throttle response. If you follow the instructions on the bottle, it will work great.

Nice effort. I'm sure not everyone would know instinctually where and how to pour the stuff in and feel confident about it. Sorry montoya_fan, not everyone is as dim....er..I meant to say as bright as you.

20W:

Reading the instructions on the can will describe where to add the product.

However, I guess you are right, some people might not know how to read or how to tip a can and aim the contents into a funnel. :rolleyes: But, if that is the case, perhaps this job is beyond their capabilities. :ermm:

signed, 100W

How Many Mechanics Use SEA FOAM

In Tune-Up of 4 Cycle Gasoline Carbureted or Fuel Injected Engines

Autos, Trucks, and Tractors

1. With engine warm, slowly pour 1/3 to 1/2 pint through carburetor or throttle body throat. (If vehicle is port injected slowly pour SEA FOAM through direct manifold vacuum line that will feed all cylinders, possible sources are P.C.V. valve or brake booster line.) This will pull SEA FOAM down on top of the pistons and to the back of the intake valves to dissolve carbon. Turn ignition off. Restart engine after 5 minutes. If severe carbon build up is apparent, use more Sea Foam as previously directed. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using Sea Foam in these various ways as fumes will be extreme for a short time.

2.Pour 1/3 to 1/2 pint into oil crank case to clean rings, lifters, dirty parts and remove moisture.

3. Pour 1/3 to 1 full pint into fuel tank to clean injectors, carburetor jets, fuel lines and remove moisture.

4.Immediate Results: Smoother idle, increased R.P.M.'s better throttle response and improved performance. See label on can for detailed results for use in each area.

Or you can read it HERE