IGNORED

ECZA Fall Meet-Concordville Nissan 11/5/05

Pats300zx

On Saturday, November 5, 2005, the East Coast Z Association will host our Fall Meet in Concordville, Pennsylvania at Concordville Nissan. The meet will be held to celebrate the remodeling of Concordville Nissan’s new dealership located at 452 Wilmington West Chester Pike (Rte. 202) Concordville, PA 19331 (610-459-8900). The meet will start at 1pm and last till 5pm.

This will be our last meet of the year and with the great changing of the fall colors it is a great opportunity to get your Z out one last time before the winter comes. The dealership can accommodate approximately 80 cars and we invite Z’s of all vintages to attend.

Depending on interest from Z’ers wanting to travel in from out of town we can contact one of two hotels very close to the dealership for a possible group rate.

Immediately following the meet we have made arrangements to have a get together at McKenzies Brew House (directly across the street from dealership) for some drinks and food. The food is excellent and they offer a great variety of micro-brews. http://www.mckenziebrewhouse.com/default.asp

This will be our Fall Meet and our last meet of the year. We will attempt to get Meguiars Wax back in the spring of 2006 for one of our first meets.

The 11/5/05 meet is shaping up nicely. We have several people who will be making the trek from out of town and will be staying in local hotels. I am attempting to find one that will offer a group rate.

We have been talking with the performance shop CarV2 Power Addition http://carv2.com and they plan on bringing up several of their G35 and 350Z project cars to the meet. This project cars include a Greddy TT 350Z, a Turbonetics ST 350Z roadster, and several FI G35's.

Concordville Nissan plans on being very accomodating for the event. We hope that everyone can make it out before putting their Z and G's away for the winter.

If anyone needs any additional information or has questions please feel free to email me or check out the ECZA website at http://ecza.org

• 2 weeks later...

Post Meet Activities:

We have worked out all of the details for our get together after the meet at McKenzie's Brew House. We have reserved space in the downstairs that has pool tables, bar, and darts. We will also be given Happy Hour pricing.

Please be sure to join us for our "Post Meet Fun"

Glad your coming down for the meet. Here is a quick update.

Hey all,

I just wanted to remind everyone of our upcoming meet this Saturday, November 5, 2005 at Concordville Nissan to celebrate the remodeling of their new dealership. This will be our Fall Meet and last meet of the year. Based the preliminary response, it looks like we should have a great turnout for the meet with folks coming in from out of town from Ohio, Canada, Pittsburg, and North Carolina. The early weather reports look great (62 and Sunny) and we have things worked out with McKenzies Brew House across the street from the dealership for a “Post Meet Get Together”. Hotel and more information about the meet have been posted on most Z forums and our ECZA Forum. The dealership should be able to hold about 80 car and we will also have paintless dent repair compliments of disappearingdents.com.

Where is Concordville PA??? I wish people would include a link to a map or a hint to the location. ( like 50 miles NE of Pitssberg).

For once, I'd like to see a Z meet where they DON'T push the presence of the 350Z!

Can I assume there will be some REAL Zs there? If it wasn't so far, I'd go (I'm in Cleveland, OH and my club is planning on going)

Where is Concordville PA??? I wish people would include a link to a map or a hint to the location. ( like 50 miles NE of Pitssberg).

For once, I'd like to see a Z meet where they DON'T push the presence of the 350Z!

Can I assume there will be some REAL Zs there? If it wasn't so far, I'd go (I'm in Cleveland, OH and my club is planning on going)

Here you go:

Concordville Nissan

And yes...real Z's will be there...All vintages...

For those coming out of town. There is a local hotel that we have made arrangements with. All of the details can be found on our online forum:

ECZA Meet Info

Hope to see you there.

No.. I said " a link to a map or a hint to the location. ( like 20 miles west of Philadelphia)." I didn't ask for any directions. If you didn't understand my comment why didn't you ask me to explain myself?

The map on the dealers web site is so small, it took me 10 minutes to zoom out far enough to see Philadelphia on there. So unless you live in the area or know the area, that dealer's map has no value to somebody from out of state- like Ohio or Indiana, Mich, Canada. etc.

I just wanted to remind everyone of our upcoming meet this Saturday, November 5, 2005 at Concordville Nissan to celebrate the remodeling of their new dealership. This will be our Fall Meet and last meet of the year. Based the preliminary response, it looks like we should have a great turnout for the meet with folks coming in from out of town from Ohio, West Virigina, Canada, Pittsburg, and North Carolina. The weather reports look great (74 and Sunny) and we have things worked out with McKenzies Brew House across the street from the dealership for a “Post Meet Get Together”.

The dealership should be able to hold about 80 car and we will also have paintless dent repair compliments of disappearingdents.com.