Motor mounts - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Motor mounts

Featured Replies

I am having a problem figuring out which motor mount goes where. I am not actually talking about the motor mounts but the part that attaches to the engine. I know I should have marked them but I didnt think they were any different until I tried to put them back on. Could someone please help and thanks

The engine is to tilt to the passanger side , so the longer one goes on the driver side . Gary :rambo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.