IGNORED

Australian Hillclimb Champs

Aussie Zed

I went to watch the Australian hillclimb championships at Collingrove yesterday and it reminded me to upload some video i took at a small meet last year (you can see how dry it was then). These three Zs are always up there going hard, the white one belongs to South Aussie Z guru Peter Hall and it has also competed in classic Adelaide a few times.

For those who don't know the track (most people here i'd guess) it's pretty short, very thin and very technical. I've attached a small map on the bottom of this thread.

I took some video this weekend and i might upload that if i can get around to it.

Anyway, here's the link to the first vid:

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17664

You might have to right click and save the file, i don't know how well it will stream.

Jon

post-7831-14150795973774_thumb.jpg

post-7831-14150795974002_thumb.gif

That would be a blast to drive, looks a lot like parts of Montana. Here we have a hill climb called the Black Otter Hill Climb, the problem is, if you go off the course then you are going to be airborn and have have quite a fall before you stop. My buddy has pictures of cars stuck in the branches of trees. I just do not have the guts to drive that one.