Paint Colors - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Paint Colors

Featured Replies

I have an early 74 260z and my paint code is rubbed off. My car is orange and is still the original color. Does anyone know what the code is? Is it 110 red?

Chris

Look for Michael Perdue's paint code thread. It just dropped off the front page this morning due in large part to those 3 SFART threads that could have been one or even none if he had searched :tapemouth .

As far as I know 110 is the only red/orange color available for the 260Z. I don't think there were any 918 orange Z's after '73.

  • Author

Thats what I thought thanks for the help

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.