IGNORED

How fast will it really go?

cremmenga

LOL you guys, but ya i'm a broke college student. I save up all my money and sell everything I can find on ebay to get money!! I have the block and some of the parts, and the car is in the body shop getting completely referbished. I admit this will take along time but when it is done it will have been worth the 70-80hr work weeks in the summers and the 30-40hrs during classes. can't wait!!!! And as far as the car crashing goes, i'm not that scared of dieing. You could have your roof fall on you right now as you read this, or be hit by a dump truck when you walk out to get your mail. who knows, I know I am at a much greater risk at these speeds but I live for the adrenaline rush and that just the way I am. I'm not asking any of you to ride with me, unless you want to!!LOL

Try to gather the dough and build the car as soon as possible. If you make this a multi-year project, you may in fact start to value your own life before the project is completed. It has been my experience that as the years pass, the less immortal you start to feel, and the responsibility gene kicks in..... at least for most of us. Fear not.....this metamorphosis does not alter the appreciation of a wicked Z, it only steers it to a safer track.

One last thought. When you make that first 170mph test run, have your lookout friend dump about 400 pounds of marshmallows into the car after you are buckled in. This should help in 3 ways. First, the added weight will help prevent liftoff. Second, the marshmallows will negate the lack of an airbag, and possible save your life. Lastly, if in fact you do crash and burn, at least the rescue personel will have a ready made tasty treat as they gaze upon the twisted wreckage.

Good luck..... :)

DO you have any idea what you are even talking about? keep in mind it already has 400-500hp and the 8 point role cage should do the trick to stiffen the chassis. I have several fuzz busters and the one you are talking about is illiegal in almost every state!! BIG FINE!!!!!! and you have to remember if you get even a slight hit with your fuzz buster at 150mph there is no way you could get your car down to speed before you had you locked!!!!

Now why would anyone who plans to drive their car at speeds over 150MPH on public roads balk at using a certain fuzzbuster that is illegal?

ROFL