Hello Forum members... - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hello Forum members...

Featured Replies

I'd like to meet and have a chat some time. I've got a 12/70 in the garage I've been slowly trying to restore. It needs lots of work, but it is definately a learning experience. I go to Spokane on occassion and plan on attending at least one Gonzaga basketball game this year. If I am going to be in the area I'll send you a PM beforehand. Gary D.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.