Where to get seals for under door handle? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where to get seals for under door handle?

Featured Replies

When removing the door handles I found that there are 2 rubber gaskets that seal the handle to the door on my 240. Are these available anywhere? I looked in VB's catalog and didn't see them.

i've been looking aroudn for them to they seem to not exisit LOL

I believe those are put on the handle assembly at the time that they rivet the handle to the back assembly.

Enrique

  • Author

Well after a closer look at what is left of mine I'd say Enrique hit the nail on the head. They are installed before the handle is assembled... :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.