Sorta new. - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sorta new.

Featured Replies

I've checked this site many times over the years, but this is my first time actually posting. Hello all. I have two Z cars a 1976 280Z 2+2(running project car) and my 1983 280ZX N/A(Daily Driver.) I usually do My Z web posting on Got-Z.com but I thought I'd pop in here every once in awhile too. :classic:

WELL , WELCOME TO THE CLUB. I personally don't know much about 280 s however I have a '82ZX engine in my '73 . You will find some of the members here that can help with the '76 , but yout '83 may be a streatch. But welcome , gary

welcome here bro! hope that u'll have fun with us!

  • Author
WELL , WELCOME TO THE CLUB. I personally don't know much about 280 s however I have a '82ZX engine in my '73 . You will find some of the members here that can help with the '76 , but yout '83 may be a streatch. But welcome , gary
The 83 isn't much different from the 76, Same engine. I've been working on my cars as long as I've had cars. And I've owned nothing but Early Z cars for the past 8 years, so I've gotten to know them pretty well. The 280's aren't much different from the 240's either. Except for the fuel injection and it's a pretty eimple system. Thanks though. :)
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.