1976 280z parts - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1976 280z parts

Featured Replies

The exterior door handles are interchangeable as long as the one you are not putting in has not been broken at all. I fixed mine just by swapping the side of the car it was on and I'm good until one breaks for a second time, then I'll have to replace it as it would be completely useless (both 'arms' on it would then be broken).

As for the spare tire well...there used to be a guy in TN a couple years ago that ran some kind of Z parts business but when I dealt with him he was EXTREMELY SLOW!!! I mean something like 2 months to get the part from his hands to it's destination. Now since you may be in a position to pick it up that may not be an issue for you like it was me. I have a '75 parts car but as I recall the spare tire well was a bit rusty...may still be better than what you are working with and thus worth salvaging. Let me know and I can shoot some pix of it if you like. I have no idea what shipping on something like that would be though.

Try Roger at The Z Barn 800-247-2793. I've tried to get a couple of parts from him for my '75 but haven't had any success. It may be worth a trip to his shop which is close to Knoxville from what I've been told.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.