IGNORED

240K coupe project car for sale Gold Coast

No, not mine.

I saw it in the trading post last week. It's a project some guy has been working on for 4 years (translation, it's like all good projects, and has sat in his shed for 4 years)

Looks to be a fairly good, straight body, with a few spots of rust. L24, 5 speed. There are a couple of spare bumpers and other bits (boot was full of junk, so hard to tell what belonged to the car, and what was spare). He says all the chrome trims are there.

Guy was asking $800 ONO (which seemed a good price to me) but when I got there, he said he's had an offer of $1800 from UK. Def not worth that kind of money to me, but maybe to someone else.

He doesn't know a great deal about these cars, as he tried to tell me it had a 3 litre Skyline engine in it ROFL

The guy's phone number is 07 5573 6926, if anyone's interested.

Yep, I had you in mind when I looked at it, Lachlan.

The car would probably drive (he didn't start it up), as it is mostly complete (all the trim, handles etc. are off the car).

If you got it for $800 (seems unlikely now) you could take the good bits for your car, put your auto in it and re-sell it for around the same money as it cost you. Not a bad proposition, hey?

An offer of $1800 Australian is a little under 800 pounds sterling...or U.K.

Worth your while Lachlan to round up an even $1000 cash and front up with a few "hundred" notes just peepin' out of your bulging shirt front pocket. You know ...just drop in to look at his car while "on the way to check out another" :devious: