IGNORED

GA Body Shop

CrashNBurn

A good body shop that do Z rust/floor panel/battery tray repair.

Sentry Body & Painting, Inc

4284 Lilburn Industrial Way SW

Lilburn, GA

770-279-2386

I have two buddies they did some repair work for ( 240 Zs)-They are familiar with Datsuns and do good work. Let them know what you want, and don't try to rush -they take there time and do it right.

I live in cumming, GA. There is a bodyshop/restoration place here; Flashback Motorsports. They do full body restorations, partial projects and have a full paint shop. They specialize in european vintage cars, Alfa Romeo's, Maseratti, Jaguar,Ferrari, etc... BUT I saw a first gen 300zx sitting in there that caught my attention and that is how I got to talking to those guys. Also a old what appears to be a honda dream motorcycle. If you need further info I have their business card at the office. I would be glad to also get some quote for you, some basic pricing if you are interested since I myself am very curious.

Cheers,

Miki K

Run, don't walk, away from Flashback!!

The owner, Richard Gossett, started out as Olde English Garage. He moved to Cumming and changed the name of the business (and sold it to himself), I suspect mainly in an effort to avoid liability for not delivering what was promised on a number of guys cars, including my '66 MGB. Quote from him "I only purchased the assets of Olde English Garage, not the liabilities". I have been trying for a long time now to get him to either fix my MGB right (the list of things done wrong is long and includes both bodywork and mechanical things) or refund my $$$, neither of which he has been willng to do. In fact, I have been driven to thinking of legal action as a last resort. My current MGB mechanic has also had to go pick up and fix several cars from them that were messed up and the owners got tired of dealing with Flashback for satisifaction.

So, my advice based on the bad experiences I and several others have had is to stay clear of these guys. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk!

Doug