Clutch master cylinder question - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clutch master cylinder question

Featured Replies

Just re-united with my Z after 2-1/2 years and while checking the fluids I noticed the top cover on the plastic cap on my clutch master cylinder is separating from the side. It's about 1/3rd of the way off.

Is it dangerous to drive? Where can I get a replacement? Could I Super Glue it?

  • 4 weeks later...

Check with your local auto parts store. In the "Help Me" section they sell replacement caps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.