Martin Seymour paint - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Martin Seymour paint

Featured Replies

Have anyone used Martin Seymour paint ( sold by NAPA), if so what was your experience with it and did you like the out come of your paint job .Would you recommend this brand of paint. I am looking for as much feedback as possible. if you would have a picture of your car can you post it or send me a pic.

I used their single stage paint in the past to paint several cars but have never used any of their 2 stage paints. I have heard to keep away from their low cost line, Crossfire? I believe, that it's quality isn't as good as other brands in the same price range.

Martin Senior perhapse?

If so, I have used their two part system several times-and it has worked out well.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.