Spring Pin size on Door - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spring Pin size on Door

Featured Replies

On my driver's door the pin that the spring-loaded arm (with the notches on it) pushes on to keep the door open has broken off. Did that pin screw in or was it pressed? Does anybody know the size of the pin?

thx

  • Author

I forgot about that one! So i finally got a place that can do the work. I still need to measure the size of the pin. I'll let you know...

thx Lance.

  • Author

I measured the diameter of the shank at 7mm, and the diameter of of the head at 15mm. the length ofthe shank is about 2 inches. The service guy will tewill me if the shank is smooth or threaded.

Here's a drawing.

post-2169-14150795518821_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.