IGNORED

'71 240Z For Sale

kmack

K,

It's nice to know that your family is willing to stand with you, I think you'll all be glad you did when this little "bump" is over. I gotta admit, I was seriously contemplating giving you a call. I've been casually looking for a car for my son and when I saw your asking price I was very tempted. It would have really been stretching it to get the cash, but the price I felt was a true steal. If the day ever does come that you want to sell your machine, I seriously think you ought to ask around a bit (here) for some local prices to see what you could get. Judging by the rarity and prices asked for here in S. Florida, I'll bet you could have gotten considerably more than what you were asking with no problem.

Beautiful car, great price, was tempted to make an offer as I am back in the market and it was just what I was looking for. Made some recent eBay sales and almost had your asking price -- but shipping to Wash. state would be a drawback. Glad you were able to work things out -- don't know what I'd do if I lost my job, I've been 17 years with the same company. Owners keep changing but I never do. Good luck and thanks for thinking of us.