IGNORED

'73 240? Talk me into or out of it...

Canuk240Z

Hi,

I have come to the realization that I will not rest until I have an early Z. I live in Canada where they are scarce. The winters and rust ate them up. I am considering a '73 out of the Northwest USA. It has the original '73 carbs. Is this a big enough issue to not buy it and keep looking for a '70-'72 Z? The '73 is orange (sweet!) and the interior is A-1. No cracks in dash, etc. One rust spot on the rocker from what I am told. I am not looking for a fully restored car, just a nice clean driver. There is also a nice '76 Z on eBay right now. Any +/- about buying a 280 over a 240? I have also found a really nice '72 in San Diego. Original Cali car with no rust (is there actually a Z with out any!) Can anyone help me out and look at it for me? I would compensate with $. Good karma will also come your way! :classic: