240z wanted - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z wanted

Featured Replies

Help guys

Wan't to buy a really good 240z cash not a problem. Live in uk. Where do i start?

Barrie

there was a nice one on ebay.com < but located in the UK>recently that looked very nice , not prestine but very nice search complete items it was picture on a flatbed for transport

I think ebay will be the best option. With the scam going around with out of country buyers, getting one via classified ads could be tough. Might be a good idea to come over here for a week vacation and look at a few. If you show up in person, it will give the seller a better feeling. I think to have one shipped over to you will be about $2000. I looked into it for a co-worker in Munich once who wanted a 67 Mustang.

Keep your eyes out for one you really want. You should find one. Good luck.

This is a nevermind reply.

I should have read the first post more carefully.

Please ignore.

Ahmed

  • Author

Thanks

Just must own a nice 240z. Had one 15 years ago and regret selling it every day. Will keep looking. Hoping around 8-10,000 should get me a good one.

Barrie

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Barrie, where are you located. I regularly see older Z cars for sale in Ventura County California.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.