IGNORED

Pad Size on C110

Gday,

Im having a bit of a dilemma in getting new brake pads for my c110. Im interested in some EBC green-stuff pads, but as far as i know, the closest thing to the C110 they produce pads for is the 240z. Does anyone know if pads made for the 240z's front calipers would be compatible with the C110's? How about for the rear too? Any response is greatly appreciated. Regards,

Tom

Can't help you with the K - Z compatability Tom, but as far as good pads go, I see a lot of people at Targas and the like running Bendix Ultimates. I have them on the C10. Bit more choice for you, but I don't know how they compare.

Jim.

• 6 months later...

I went great :D Got wind of a guy in queensland who rallies a 240k - l28+triples i thunk. Anywho, he reccomended lucas pads - rekoned they were good for 700deg C plus - and this is for a pad that retails at around $30 a set! Since installing them (around 6 months ago now!), ive understood what he was talking about - great bite and very little fade! The guy at the store i bought them from, once it was established i was going to buy them, quietly told me they were indeed better than pads more than thrice the price! Have you warn in your ultimates yet?