ZACO in Cleveland, Ohio! - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZACO in Cleveland, Ohio!

Featured Replies

MUSIC.............will this new avatar make you smarter or something? I doubt it! LOL Berea? I thought you said you were from Cleveland. :stupid: :geek:

  • Author

If you have any issues with the website, contact Mr. Karl.

It's neat to see the commercials and advertisements they have collected. I have seen the one for the 240, but not the 260.

  • Author

I wish the commercials were a little longer. The shots are just so short, especially the one with Mr. Morton & the 240Z.

I guess they just wanted to get people interested enough to go to the dealer...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.