L24 Engine - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

L24 Engine

Featured Replies

Hey guys I've got a L24 out of a '72 Z with a 4 speed manual transmission. I'm going to sell the pair but I havn't the slightest idea on how to price it. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Wes

There is little demand for them. I bought a 78K mile engine / trans combo, and most of the suspension from a 72 Z about 4 years ago. Paid $250 EDIT, it was actually $275

When I pulled the L-24 from my '73 I kept it . I installed a f-54 ZX . But the old engine is a good motor. As luck would have it we found a cherry '72 with a blown engine . $700. and were good to go. LOL Never know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.