blue vinyl search - WHERE? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

blue vinyl search - WHERE?

Featured Replies

Where do I go for the headliner and front windshield post vinyl? I know that they have the kits but where do I buy blue vinyl. I need about 4 yards of this stuff to cut out my headliner and post covers.

Any qualified trimmer should be able to match your specifications. I have always used vinyl dye myself with excellent results that have lasted 8 years and counting.

  • Author

I am replacing the vinyl pieces in my '71 Z. As long as I am buying vinyl, why not get the correct color? I have the patterns. I just need the vinyl, the 1/2" sponge rubber and some correct glue. I guess I can go to a place here locally but they will have to order the vinyl. Where do I ORDER the vinyl?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.