chromed ZX rims - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

chromed ZX rims

Featured Replies

I just saw these rims on an SSS bluebird on eBay. The description says they're chromed ZX rims. Anyone know or can tell if the rounded edges came just from the chroming or if these may have been heavily ground to smooth out the edges? I really like the rounded look, and the spokes look thinner. I've also attached a pic of my wheels for comparison. Thansk for the help

MIchael

post-1656-14150795082559_thumb.jpg

post-1656-1415079508289_thumb.jpg

Looks like there has been some grinding and smooting done on those wheels. Hard to tell, though, if they are actually chromed or just highly polished.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.