Tire conversion?? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tire conversion??

Featured Replies

  • Author

NO thats cool, Unlike some guys, i don't mind chat in my threads!! I do have an electric guitar, I got it last summer but I ended up working like 75 hr weeks all summer and then college started up agains so i havn't had much time for her. I do like it I just don't know if i will ever get to it. Have been thinking about selling it for Z parts, or a welder or something. If anyone is interested it is a schecter, I paid like $600 for it and it was on sale from like $750.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.