Dead Tach, Gauges and turn signals - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dead Tach, Gauges and turn signals

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jeez I feel like an idiot. I checked all the fuses when the car crapped out and they all looked good. However once I started looking closer I found that the fuse that protects the gauges was faulty and had failed near the end. SO the gauges now work. Now I need to figure what happened to the headlights!!!

Thanks for all the help

Pull ALL the fuses out, and check them with a Ohm-meter. "Looks good" does mean squat. (see post #12) Most of us have at one time or another been fooled by the "looks good" issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.