eBay humor - Page 2 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

eBay humor

Featured Replies

Not sure whether I should be impressed or scared by your knowledge Stephen!

Well, I'm not a fan of the Backstreet Boys! But I do have a Batchelors of Arts degree in Music. My emphasis was arranging and scoring so I have always had an interest in a song's melody regardless of who was doing the singing.

That's some funny $^!#!

Whoa, quick thinking Stephen :P It's ok, your secret is safe with me.

LOL pulling your leg mate

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.