IGNORED

Recaro or Slyline R32 GTR Seats???

73skyline

• 3 weeks later...

Since there seems to be some interest in the installation of Recare seats in a 240Z I have posted photo's of the modifications to the seat and existing seat mounts in my galley. Removal of four nuts and washers allows either a stock or Recaro seat to be installed with a minimum of labor and time. This was done ( before ZCCA rule's change) to allow the car to enter Street Modified class with the stock seat and Nissan Modified with the Recaro seats.

Most of the time the Recaro seats are installed as they are more comfortable and I can drive 500 miles at a time with no backache. I am 6'0" and weigh 210 pounds. They fit fine, provide full adjustment and tilt forward. Three inches of headroom above my head.

hey khughes

the intercooler is 24x12x3 (core size) overall its about 30-31 inches wide tank to tank. yea its going to be used for the 240k, since ill have so much room in the engine bay i may able to do the "v mount" drift setup with the intercooler and radiator. ill be ordering the griffen alum. radiator pretty soon.

mikey

mikey, nice car btw :D

if only space wasn't an issue with my RB, it is going to be nice and tight! what size radiator are you getting (i have to startthinking about these things too soon!), running thermo fans? if so are you still going to use some sort of plastic shroud?

oh and what offset are your wheels? sorry about the million Q's :D

hey khughes

im going to get a 22x19 griffen alum radiator, not sure if im going to run a shroud, my builder wants to run a "V mount" drift setup for my car.

the wheels im not sure what the offset is,

the rears are 15x10 with 4" back spacing

the fronts are 15x8.5 with 4" back spacing

no problems with questions, ill be happy to answer anything else

thanks

mike

hehehe LACH

thats just a piece of lexan cut out, im going to get some scratch resistant lexan for the rear windshield and side windows, im going to figure out this glass problem if its the last thing i do..heheheh

just got to be dedicated to this project.

if you find any glass someday let me know...thanks

mikey

• 7 months later...