Anyone selling a Front Spoiler for Z? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone selling a Front Spoiler for Z?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

Well my cars been off the road for nearly a month now getting stuff done and i thought in this time i would have been able to get a hold of a new spoiler (mines officially dead) but no.

So im putting the call out. Is there anyone in AUS sellling a spoiler or know where i can get a good one (pref in Bris but not nessessary) or someone who does molds and is willing to make one?

I would be most appreciative

Thanks

P.s Dont say Exoticar in Brisbane

Well I know BBalls (Gavin) had moulds and at least two types of front spoilers available. He was selling them through Alan at the Zed shop but not sure if they are still available. If not, I'm sure you could get some leads from someone at a Brisbane meeting.

Wouldn't mind knowing what you find too...

Luke

  • Author

I know that Gav isnt making spoilers anymore hence al this hard work ;)

There is/was a fibreglass place out Coopers Plains way, just off Beaudesert Road, who used to make a lot of Z stuff. Unique? Not sure, when you find out let us know.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thats Exoticar, they only have 2 spoilers and they are pretty ordinary

I think there's been a few threads about this.

There's a place in melbourne called Challenge Fibreglass that does them.

  • Author

Do you have a URL or any details?

Try;

Challenge Fibreglass

525 Burke Rd Hawthorn East 3123 (03) 9822 2998

The front style I know they have is the ducted BRE front spoiler.

They also have the rear lip spoilers.

Otherwise I guess there's all the usual Z places.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.