IGNORED

z video??

greenhornet95

ahh you are refering to Darius...thats the guys name, do a search on google for him. Or his home page is www.darius240z.com

Oh and by the way Tomo, i resent that statement, Hybrid Z does some of the best straight 6 work there is and if its technical info or professional experieince you are after there is no better place. They are just unpopular on CZC cause they focus wholey on technical data and dont talk about what music they like to listening to while driving their Z and bore other people stupid...

hey guys, im new here btw, i have an 83 280ZX n/a. does anyone have a video of a dk blue or black z w/ a supercharged V8 swap?? i cant find it anywhere!!

-carlo

No he says HE has a 280ZX..., he asked if there was a dark blue or back supercharged v8 Z....no mention of the ZX

No he says HE has a 280ZX..., he asked if there was a dark blue or back supercharged v8 Z....no mention of the ZX

Ah Ha, I read it wrong. Still glad there isn"t anythng ZX about Darius car.

BTW, there doesn't seem to be any mention of his car or video's of it on the Darius website anymore. Too bad.