LSD R200 Brace for S30 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

LSD R200 Brace for S30

Featured Replies

I would like to use the finned rear cover on the R200 lsd in my 240z. I know that v8-240z (?) had aluminum braces available a long time ago. Does anyone have any for sale or the dimensions needed to make one. I would not need an aluminum one as it will be powder coated anyways.

thanks

I think I still have one of them. I'll check tomorrow and post the results. It was the lack of rear sway bar that made me decide not to go that route. I now know I could have done the sway bar differently. Oh, well.

  • Author

gnosez, i am a little confused about your rear sway bar comment. although my car does not have a rear bar at the moment, eventually, she will. are you saying that i will not be able to use a rear bar with that brace? i would be interested in buying that brace from you if you would bee up to selling it.

thanks

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

gnosez,

any luck on finding that brace?

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.