IGNORED

One Owner 240K 2 door for sale - QLD

Hi 240K lovers.

No, it's not mine. I saw this on the Ozdat classifieds, so thought I'd post here for y'all to ponder.

If I had the room and money, I'd buy it for myself (but hten I've been known to suffer from mental instability at times :stupid: )

Datsun 240K

240K 2 door, 1973 model, been in same family since new. 260Z 5 Speed and extractors. No accidents. Paint faded but body straight mechanically sound. Gold with black interior, alloy wheels. Daily drive car, has just been replaced with newer nissan, suit Datsun enthusiast - would be a great project car.

Car Identification: OFB 085

Price: Offers invited Location: Ipswich QLD

Contact: Jason Phone: 0412 210 893 (hours: Business hours or week ends)

Hopefully someone from here ends up with it. If not, we'll have to drag the new owner kicking and screaming into our little world

Hehe I think it might still have the original rego plates on it. Wouldn't that makje a cool Q car (with RB25DET and full coilover setup . mmmm droool)

Cheers

Pete.