What are my stats???? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What are my stats????

Featured Replies

Ok. I wanted to know what my car would run? I have a 1977 280Z with a 3.0 Liter engine. I would like to know est. horse power and top speed from your proir knolege. I would like to thank you a head of time for your time. Thanks!!!!

Chris,

I'm guessing your relatively new to the site.....welcome! Regarding your question of performance....to make a SWAG on the performance of your Z, one would need to know number of details....engine mods/state of tune, transmission model, differential gearing, tire size, etc., etc. Also, you want to know how your Z will run! OK, run where...at a drag strip, auto-X, road course? Anyway, the more information you can provide, the better your chances are for a reply....and learn to use the search function on this site. Again welcome aboard Chris.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.